Wednesday 25 January 2012

4) Who would be the audience for your media product?

I used the power of social networking to collect some extra data to get a richer understanding of the audience for my Psychological thriller, 'Killing Jennifer'. 
How did the audience knew what the opening sequence was like? I posted a video link to the youtube page, which the opening was allocated and from there I asked if they would watch and give feedback. From the information I received from different range of people via Facebook, the feedback suggests that 'Killing Jennifer' May appeal more to the teenage generation (16 - 23). However certain aspects of the opening does appeal to the Older generation, but depending on their own taste of films that may determine how they respond to this 'kidnap' psychological thriller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment